CC&R Amendments - Restatements
Checklist of Requirements
Michael T. Chulak & Associates will require the following items to either amend or restate
your associationís CC&Rs:
- Current CC&Rs and any amendments.
- Current Master CC&Rs, if any, and any amendments.
- Current Bylaws and any amendments.
- Current Articles of Incorporation.
- Condominium Plans, and any amendments, recorded for the property (assuming the
development is a condominium).*
- Grant deed for any unit / lot.
- Preliminary title report or policy of title insurance for any unit / lot.
If the common interest development was developed in more than one phase (which
we can determine when we review the CC&Rs), we will need items 5, 6, and 7,
above, for each phase of development, and, in addition:
- Each Notice of Annexation (sometimes called Notice of Addition) recorded for each
phase of development.
*If the board cannot locate the Condominium Plan (item 5) and / or a Notice of
Annexation (item 8), we can order them from the County Recorderís Office at the
expense of the HOA as long as we have one exemplar of a grant deed (item 6) and
one exemplar of a title report (item 7) from each phase of development.